At Reynolds Diesel, we’re well-known for offering professional, top-quality steel fabrication services in Sydney. We’ve been in business for more than 15 years, and have built our reputation by offering the best steel fabrication services, at industry standards, for reasonable rates.
Our team of manufacturing professionals can handle just about any job. And with our advanced machining tools and knowledge of industry best practices, you can trust us to deliver stellar results – whether we’re working with mild steel, stainless steel, or structural steel.
Our Steel Fabrication Services
We offer a complete suite of metal fabrication services in Sydney. Here are just a few examples of what we do.
- Industrial equipment fabrication – We can build custom components and parts for heavy industrial companies.
- Construction and structural steel – From rebar, to supporting beams, structural supports, rails, and plates, we do it all. Construction companies from all across the region rely on Reynolds Diesel for steel fabrication in Sydney.
- Sheet metal – We are experts at working with sheet metal. From basic shapes to complex forms and geometries, we have the tools and experience to create just about any object.
- Welding and assembly – Our experienced welders always work to industry standards, ensuring clean, strong, and permanent welds when assembling your structures, parts, and components.
- Custom jobs – We’re always willing to take on custom jobs of all sizes. Just inquire with us online, and give us some more details about your steel fabrication needs. We’d be happy to give you a quote.
Benefits of Working With Reynolds Diesel
- Free quotes for all jobs – We’re always willing to provide you with a free quote for your job. Just give us as much information as you can about your project, timeline, materials, and other information. We’ll do our best to create a reasonable estimate, and give you a quote – free of charge.
- One stop shop for metal fabrication – Our team is experienced with every aspect of metal fabrication, and we have invested in all of the latest machining tools, ensuring that we can handle every aspect of your job in-house – which saves you both time and money.
- No job is too big or too small – From large-scale construction projects, such as building a new industrial plant, to one-off custom projects for smaller companies, we do it all.
Contact Us Now To Get Started
If you’re curious to see some of our past work, we encourage you to take a look at our photo gallery. Ready to get a free quote? Contact us online below or give us a ring on 0404 665 504.